Make an Investment in Your Employees Today
The most important investment a company can make is in their employees. The customizable Corporate Education training programs offered by the College of Professional and Continuing Education (CPaCE) at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) provide employees with the latest knowledge, skills, tools, and techniques that can increase productivity and professionalism.
CSULB is not just a training and education provider, but a business partner and resource center that creates solutions with access to a world-class university and distinguished professionals. Our training sessions are led by faculty and/or top industry experts, designed and delivered with your organization’s specific culture, goals, objectives, and timeline in mind. Programs are offered on campus at CSULB, at your company’s facilities, online, or via a mixture of flexible options.
Whether you have a business, government agency, or nonprofit in the greater Long Beach area and Southern California region, Corporate Education focuses on personalized customer service for each client and provides training that results in positive measurable outcomes.
As part of our commitment to upgrade the skills of your employees through the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA), we partner with local Workforce Development Boards whenever possible to provide Employer Training Panel (ETP) funds that can help offset the cost of our training programs.
Customized, Responsive, and Flexible
We customize our training programs to meet the unique and ever-changing demands of our client companies.
Training is tailored to meet your organization’s unique needs and culture. Held on- or off-site, our training is based on real-world applications and is led by professional trainers. Our team can rapidly respond to your requests and our flexible delivery ensures your business gets the training it needs in the time, place, and schedule that works for your employees.
A sample of some of our most popular programs includes:
- Business Analysis
- Business Enterprise
- Business Writing
- Computer Networking
- Computer Software
- Conflict Resolution
- Customer Service
- Human Resources
- Leadership Excellence
- Management Transitions
- Project Management
- Social Media to Grow your Business
- Strategic Planning
- Strength Finding
- Team Building
We use a 5-Step Development Process to insure that your business training needs are met:
- In your initial free consultation, we will explore the full range of training possibilities and suggest the kinds of programs that will benefit you the most.
- Needs Assessment
- We determine your training needs to create realistic goals by linking competencies with outcomes.
- Program and Curriculum Development
- The content of the training program is developed to meet your specific needs and goals, identifying the work and the materials necessary to accomplish it.
- Instruction by Industry Experts
- Highly qualified instructors are selected from across the university as well as our vast pool of industry professionals, providing training with immediate application in the workplace.
- Measurement of Results
- The program is evaluated to create a summary that clients can use to measure the quality of the course and its success, as well as a follow-up analysis with recommendations for further training if necessary.
Cammie Laster Vice President and Chief Culture Officer Dependable Hawaiian Express (DHX) and Dependable Global Express (DGX)
Partnering with CPIE’s Corporate Education team has provided us with the means to deliver professional education in the workplace. They are efficient, proactive, and strategic, while striking the right balance between our work and education needs. Working with CPIE has been a pleasure, and we look forward to the positive changes they will make to our training efforts.